Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Honor Final

Trying to survive in this world at such a young age
Each day I leave knowing that it will be no easy fight
In the palms of my hands I walk with the honor of my family
I have a tendency to disobey when it gets too stressful
Everyone slips at times but my mistakes will be the new focus

I’m just trying to serve my family the best I can,
For they are my authority figures and role models
I give into their demands and orders,
In which I try to avoid the situation of failure and disappointment
The recommendation to do well and make right choices are brought up
But it seems as if I have no choice to do what I desire
I will continue to serve them
But I am not going to choose the path that was made for me
I am choosing the path that I will make for myself but with the guidance of my family

My accomplishments bring happiness and pride
I end each day being myself and family meaning everything to me.
No barrier will come between us
My infinite love for the ones that love me will never go astray

No comments:

Post a Comment