Tuesday, September 8, 2009

COA POSTER



This is my coming of age poster, on my poster there are some of the events in life that are helping me grow in life. In the different clouds they show me traveling(taking my first trip), going to church (learning to become a leader at church), becoming a role model(teaching the little ones to do good things). These have been the main events that have happened recently.I chose clouds because clouds come and go, and there will be many coming of age experiences in my life. The flower represents growth, and I am still growing, and all of these events make the person who I am today.


1 comment:

  1. Desha, I love your poster. It's adorable! And yes hunny, you've grown into something very beautiful! Your choice of pictures of the things that contributed to your coming of age are original. Traveling complements your essay as a visual aid. Church and being a role model for your siblings is also a big part of coming of age. Great job :D

    - Daryenne'Noel

    ReplyDelete